Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Term 2 Te Kauru Assembly 2018-tarakura of the Rangataiki plains


Term 2 Te Kauru Assembly-Tarakura Of The Rangitaiki Plains

Kuamo He four hundred eyes observing as the haka had started.
It was so close to me that I got a colossal fright.
Lochie was loud and frightening to the crowd of students.
Later on in the intimidating haka the warriors chest and knees were turning red from getting slapped over and over again.
I was laughing so hard inside that i felt like i would need to let out some gas but boy that would be way too embarrassing for me.
Ib held it in and watched the rest of the exciting haka right to last little word out of there huffing and puffing mouths.

The juniors locked there eyes to the stage and had nothing to do but quietly laugh and i know that it was the sight of the boys poukus that made them laugh, i know that because my sister Alyssa came home and said that it was the sight of the warrior's poukus that made her laugh.

THE WARRIORS



EVERYONE







2 comments:

  1. I think everyone enjoyed the assembly Elly. Great writing. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your piece of writing is teeming with descriptive language which makes your reader feel like they were there watching the performance too. I have to say that I smiled many times as your words connect with my memories of the performance too. Great work Elly!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.