Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

all about me



Kia ora my name is elly broughton and i go to a great school called paparore school. I live in a family of five. My sister is six years old and loves being lazy and going on youtube and playing with her dolls. We are currently looking after a eleven year old boy named leroy and he absolutely loves going outside and playing with animals like me.e a older brother who’s name is blake his favourite thing to do is definitely to be super lazy and play a game on his playstation called fortnite.

I am mostly good at drawing and coloring i like arts and crafts as well as basic facts. I am challenging myself to be able to draw a really realistic eye. My goal for this year is to join a netball team and become a good netballer.

This year i am mostly looking forward to our class camp but right now it is a mystery to where we are going. This year i am going to try to get an award at our end of year prizegiving.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elly, The formatting is a bit wonky on your post. Can you please fix this. I can show you how. I look forward to reading more of your blog postings.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.