Pages

Friday, November 2, 2018

Te Kauru Camp 2018-(Writing 2nd Draft)


πŸ’• Te Kauru Camp 2018 πŸ’•
Clank clank clank, the fear fall at rainbows end was going up higher and higher,slower and slower. This isn't too bad or to high I thought to myself.Wait no. This is too high too high.!!!
I have such intense butterflies right now,I can barely speak. Why has this super tall machine stopped?… AHHHHHHH, ZOOOOOM!!!!! I can taste my heart,my liver and all sorts of different organs just sitting in my throat!!!As I look down I feel like we are going to smash straight through the ground.
πŸ‘†I think I am readyπŸ‘†

THE INVADER

As I nervously sat in the chair the operators pulled up the harness on to my back. The invader has started to move going faster and faster When I look out in front of me I feel as though i'm about to shoot right of the tracks. After I had been on this terrifying ride for a little while I started to feel a little disorientated so I decided to close my eyes for a second so I didn't feel as scared, but when I did everything went silent and when my eyes opened once again the ride was seconds away for being over. That was the best ride ever”. Bindi said as we got off. “I can't believe you passed out”.
πŸ‘†I hated this ride so muchπŸ‘†


πŸ‘†Someone help me pleaseπŸ‘†

6 comments:

  1. hay elly what was your favorit ride and i really like the photos and your writing it was funny but REALLY COOL OK BYE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Manaia Jae
      My favourite ride was probably the Power Surge πŸ˜ƒ

      Delete
  2. Hi Elly,
    great post. Rainbows End was so much fun. I loved it! I liked how you used different colors in your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Elly,
    great piece of writing maybe you shouldn't of went on the invader after you've been on the fear fall.I had a blast and what Faye said Rainbows end was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elly, My name is Kohl-lee and I go to Tautoro school in the north. I really enjoyed your recount about going to Rainbows end. I am so Jealous. This reminds me of when I went to Rainbow end. I hate the Invader too. It made my stomach tickle. I also love the fear fall in my opinion it's the best ride ever. Well I hope you and your class had fun. I wish I was you. Well if you want to check out my blog here is the link

    http://tskohl-lee.blogspot.com/

    Well keep up the good work. Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.